Promotion!!!
Promotion
I have been so blessed in my career. Recently I was promoted, a rung up in my ladder of success. After a sad two week's of farewell dinners and final words, I make the move tomorrow!
Reflecting on the obstacles faced in my transition period and what's to come, I have the following take away's.
- You never miss the job, you miss the people:
40+ hours a week you have spent together with these people. You will miss them more than you know. Cherish the time you had together and make sure you keep in touch!
- Stay productive:
You tend to wind down in anticipation of your departure. Don't do thaaaat.
It takes a long time to create good habits and a short time to undo them. Keep yourself accountable to a high standard and leave your job on a high. You will feel amazing after and pumped going in to your next role.
- Take the leap:
Change is always uncomfortable but necessary.
God doesn't put you in to situations you are not equipped to handle.
Take it , own it and rip it to shreds.
Let's get it People, this week is mine
I have been so blessed in my career. Recently I was promoted, a rung up in my ladder of success. After a sad two week's of farewell dinners and final words, I make the move tomorrow!
Reflecting on the obstacles faced in my transition period and what's to come, I have the following take away's.
- You never miss the job, you miss the people:
40+ hours a week you have spent together with these people. You will miss them more than you know. Cherish the time you had together and make sure you keep in touch!
- Stay productive:
You tend to wind down in anticipation of your departure. Don't do thaaaat.
It takes a long time to create good habits and a short time to undo them. Keep yourself accountable to a high standard and leave your job on a high. You will feel amazing after and pumped going in to your next role.
- Take the leap:
Change is always uncomfortable but necessary.
God doesn't put you in to situations you are not equipped to handle.
Take it , own it and rip it to shreds.
Let's get it People, this week is mine
Comments
Post a Comment